With Joel and former American 50 Mile record holder Jim Pearson as your coaches, you get two professional coaches for the price of one! A pair more dedicated to running will be hard to find. Together the Pearson duo has completed 50 years of coaching and 56 years of running every day. Jim has not missed a day for over 40 years and Joel for over 16. Their library includes over 900 studied running books as well as thousands of running publications and materials, most of which they have read and absorbed. The pair has attended numerous running clinics and has communicated personally with world level coaches such as Arthur Lydiard, Frank Gagliano Alberto Salazar and Pat Tyson. This dedication has led them both to coaching athletes to American records and numerous others to all-American status. Joel has earned Level I and Level II / Endurance Coaching certifications from USA Track & Field. In 1975 when Jim ran the American record 50 mile in 5:12:41 it was the 3rd fastest 50 mile time in the world.
Who can benefit Why CoachPearson.com 1 All runners (Road, Trail, Track) 50 years coaching experience / 56 years running experience 2 Professional / Elite Athletes Proven successful training methods - See results below!!! 3 Collegiate Athletes Personalized coaching 4 High School Athletes Affordable coaching services 5 Masters Athletes / Rec Runners We care about your success - See results below!!!
As coaches they have produced results ranging from:
- American Open and Junior record holders
- Olympic Trials (10k, Marathon, RW)/World Team (XC/Marathon) qualifiers
- El Salvador National Junior and Senior records
- USA Champions (50M Open, 50M Masters, Junior Hour Run on Track)
- 60 national qualifiers at all levels
- State High School Champion and State High School Marathon Record holder
- 18 minute 5k Male runner improved to a 15:01-5k / 2:33 Marathon
- 31 minute 5k Female runner improved to a 4:08:20 Marathon
- National Championships in other sports
CoachPearson.com's staff has done it all.